How to Delete a Story on Quotev

If youre wondering what I mean by categories is how some accounts when you go into their published things and at the top near where it says sort there are a few groups ongoing discontinued hiatus etc. This app icon looks like a white f on a blue background that youll find on one of your Home screens in the app drawer or by searchingStep 2 Tap the Your Story tile.


How To Look Up Someone S Account User Name On Quotev P13 Quotev Looking Up Break Room

Quotev is shit and thats what many people say and yes I agree.

. Most stories on Quotev are fanfiction works so you might want to find a fandom you have read and feel comfortable writing for. Click on the More button in the upper right-hand corner. Remove author or editor.

Once you remove a story from your Library we will not be able to find it again for you if you wish to read it again in. Navigating QuoteV Step-By-Step. I actually got into Quotev since december 2020.

Open a story part. Click on the More button next to the story part. I hope you enjoyPEA.

Cannot add to description or tags. Quotev will not recognize a quiz or story as officially published if it doesnt have a cover image or if it has irrelevant tags. We have to take action to prevent this from happening.

To earn some money Giulia sets out to explore the mysterious island that is near the town. SHOULD I DO A HOW TO. But AFTER I added her she completely blocked me out she wouldnt answer my messages.

And she claims the story as hers. However removing them from your Library will not remove them from your Reading Lists. ClickHover over the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the window.

Recover deleted story or quiz. Click on the three vertical dots on the upper. But my old account got disabled by harrassment but I actually changed.

Add chapter result or question. Change order of chapters or questions. Select Delete this part.

Click on Write on the top navigation bar. Before I added her she seemed nice and was always complimenting my story. Quotev is a website where people can write stories read a book or take a quiz.

Everybody is afraid of it because they say its a territory of sea monsters but she fears no fairy tales. You can remove stories from your Library at any time. But if you get a new account just be carefull of the craziness around Quotev.

Comment on this article if you want if you agree with that too or not if its more or less. Click on the list you wish to delete. The best way to delete books on Quotev is to click on the profile button go to the favorites section profile page.

In a story part. Less Honesly the fans are going down. Sharing your writings outside of Quotev is a good way to attract more readers and thus will boost your popularity as a Quotev author.

I was misunderstanded that what the heck did I do a harrassment by these crazy people. To create an account go to the section under Create a free account. This is my first video so enjoy the cringe.

Based on a deleted scene from the movie. This is a video I made to tell all of you who watch this how to make a story on quotev. Step 1 Open Facebook.

Quotev is a great place but this is just too problematic for us to ignore. So how will she react when she finds two mysterious boys. There are less and less fans than people who hate the game.

Share your writings on other sites such as Facebook Twitter and online forums. To delete a story part. Select Delete Forever.

Add to library 1 Discussion. Asteriskstar next to chapter in editor menu. Restore previous or deleted version of chapter.

Youll click delete chapter and then it. Boxes around paragraphs and cant backspace between. Youll see your Story pop up in a new windowStep 3 Navigate to the specific post or video you want to delete.

If there are deactivated accounts as the only other remaining authors and you remove yourself the work will be deleted when their accounts are permanently deleted. But soon I started running out of ideas so I added a co-author. On the Published section of your profile there is an option under each work labelled Delete or Remove.

How to delete categories So I have been changing my layout for my account and I messed one up and I cant delete it. If there are other authors of the work you can only remove yourself as an author. If you dont know anything about fandoms skip fandoms and write with a general topic.

Quotev is a site where you can make quizzes stories in any. If youre looking for a story or. When I reopened Google Chrome it asked if I want to restore my session so I did thinking it would bring me back.

Look for a post on your activity feed that says Username has published storyquiz when you publish it - this usually indicates if your quizstory is public a nd searchable. To delete a chapter from your book all you have to do is click on the chapter you want to delete as if youre going to edit it and then click the three dots in the top right corner. We do not keep a history of what stories youve read or what was previously in your Library.

Provide a link to your writings so others can read them. Its better to be a bit different than making a terrible fanfiction about a fandom you know nothing about. Hello well I wanted to say I have this story on quotev.

Share draft before publishing. The best way to delete books on Quotev is to click on the profile button go to the favorites section profile page and there the books can be deleted. There should be a drop-down menu that says publish chapter font history delete chapter and close this is what itll say for unpublished chapters.

Quotev is a wonderful place to make quizzes write stories and find new friends. Click the Log in button after typing your emailusername and password or log in with Facebook Google or Twitter. From the Story Details page.

You can tap through your Story to find and delete an individual. Navigate to the Table of Contents. This is outrageous as many people such as me have friends on Quotev who have been lost because of this.

However it has been deleting many innocent accounts for no reason. Delete story or quiz.


Plz Check Out My Fanfic On Quotev It Would Mean A Lot To Me If You Did Evil Queen Books Life


Pin By 50yearsofspring On Quotev Quotev Loser Cute


Goals Quotev She Likes Goals

No comments for "How to Delete a Story on Quotev"